For online Dealer Registration click here.
THE TORONTO COLLECTORS’ SHOW
Vintage toys, trains, dolls and nostalgia
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2014
TOY SHOW MANAGER
Global Assets Solutions Inc.
13713 Fourth Line, Acton, On, L7J2L8,
Please read carefully before filling your vendor application as the information explains your agreement with the Show Promoter
(Michel “HOSS” Bertrand) and The International Convention Centre.
1. Tables: Please note (NO BOOTH FOR THIS SHOW). The fee is $90.00 + $11.70 HST = $101.70 per table (8’’x30”) if paid in full and received
by Friday October 23rd, 2015. Payments received after this date are $125.00 + $16.25 HST = $141.25 per table (8”x30”). The fee is for 1
table and you are responsible for you own table covers. (NO CARD TABLES ALLOWED).
2. Application/Payment Deadline: The deadline to submit this application and full payment is Friday October 23rd, 2015. Your application
will be on hold until appropriate fees are paid.
3. Mail To: Once duly completed and signed, your application and cheque should be sent to: Global Assets Solutions Inc. 13713 Fourth line
Please make cheque payable to: GLOBAL ASSETS SOLUTIONS INC.
4. Priority: Vendors who attend this show will have first option to book tables for the ALL NEW TORONTO’S GREAT NOSTALGIA AND TOY
SHOW EXPO on March 6th, 2016.
5. Requested Information: Please ensure that you fill out all sections, including a list of the items you plan to sell. Repaired items should be
clearly marked and remember all items displayed must be in keeping of the show theme toys, dolls and trains. The Show Promoter
reserves the right to remove any items deemed to be inappropriate. Sale or display of counterfeit merchandise is strictly forbidden.
6. Set Up: Vendors set up time is Saturday, November 21st from 6:00PM to 9:00PM and Sunday, November 22nd from 8:00AM to 10:00AM.
Early Bird Shoppers enter at the same time as Vendor set up. Show doors open to the general public at 10:00AM on the Sunday.
7. Vendor Assistants: You are responsible for your own helpers – maximum 1 helper/Vendor.
8. Packing Up: Absolutely no tear down before 4:00PM
9. Questions: If you have questions, please do not hesitate in contacting Michel “HOSS” Bertrand at (H) 519-853-8582, 877-776-6854,